Mentoring with Mel
I get asked A LOT by colleagues, friends and potential clients if they can pick my brains. For a cup of coffee. Or perhaps over lunch. While I would love to say yes to everyone, I’m not running a volunteering service, and I need to pay my bills!
To help manage these requests, I offer a number of solutions, ranging from a one-off “pick-your-brains” session for an hour or two through to a full day. These can either be held 1 on 1 or with a small group and are for people who need specific advice or help on a particular business challenge.
Some of the areas where you might need guidance are:
- Identify which social media platforms are best for your business
- Identify your communication, branding, messaging and positioning strategies for your business
- How to become a marketing consultant and position yourself so you become known as an expert
- Leveraging your content
- How to grow your personal brand so you become known as an expert in your field
- How to blog for your business
- Identify how to use social media to engage with your customers, so it leads to customer loyalty
- Creating a buzz-worthy event.
Options and pricing are outlined below.
1 hour Pick Your Brains
Sessions are available over the phone, Skype or face-to-face in Brisbane QLD, Australia.
Investment: $850 +GST
1/2 day Pick Your Brains
Sessions are available over the phone, Skype or face-to-face (travel costs apply if outside Brisbane QLD, Australia)
Investment: $3,500 +GST
VIP Pick Your Brains Day (7 hours)
This option is only available face-to-face (travel costs apply if outside Brisbane QLD, Australia).
Investment: $5,000 +GST
Group mentoring program
Limited places available for my next online group mentoring program – commences March 2018.