A Marketing Made Simple webinar by Mel Kettle:
How to Become a Social Association
1pm Wednesday 16 May 2018 AEST
The world has changed how it communicates, with social media usage becoming increasingly essential. While it can be hard to keep up, we need to remember people still do business with people they know, like and trust. Service excellence and consistency of value are essential to business success. Used wisely, social media can help your association stand out, so you can better recruit, engage and retain members.
In this webinar Mel will share real-life examples and practical ideas to show you how to:
- become a more strategic thinker
- create and share content that will be relevant to your audience
- save time with social media management tools
- engage and build strong relationships with your audience
- gain an understanding of metrics.
This webinar is for:
- membership managers of associations and other member-based organisations
- marketing managers of associations and other member-based organisations
- marketing managers of non-profits
- marketing and communication professionals
- business owners and directors
- thought leaders, consultants and solopreneurs.