I am an experienced speaker, delivering presentations that provide an up-to-date, relevant and practical approach to marketing, communication and social media.
If you would like your team to improve their marketing, communication, social media, networking or writing skills, Mel can provide in-house presentation tailored to the learning outcomes you are seeking.
I am an accomplished speaker who delivers practical presentations using an entertaining and informative style. Presentations are tailored to meet the needs of your organisation, and they are interactive so attendees can absorb the relevant information and quickly start implementing it when back in the office.
The types of training include:
- In-House Training – I can develop an in-house training session to up-skill your staff and/or volunteers. Sessions are fully tailored to meet the outcomes you are seeking to achieve.
- Communications Planning – Strategic communication planning sessions are interactive and outcomes focussed. As a planning day represents a significant investment of the time of your key stakeholders (whether senior management, board members and other staff), together we determine the purpose of the session and identify key outcomes you want to see achieved, prior to the strategy session occurring. A tailor-made agenda is designed with you, and on the day we work to ensure the identified outcomes are realised.
- Conferences and events – I have spoken at many events as a keynote presenter, in a breakout session or running a workshop. I customise all my presentations so examples are relevant to the audience, and deliver a tailor-made presentation, workshop or program to suit your needs, in terms of content, objectives and duration. Presentations can range from 30 minutes to a full day, and delegates will leave with practical and relevant information they can quickly start to implement.
If you are looking for a speaker at your next event, conference, in-house seminar or workshop, please get in touch.
- The future of social media marketing
- Low cost communication techniques
- How to use social media in your business
- How 140 characters is changing research and academia
- Building your social media presence in 30 minutes a day
- How to build goodwill and improve customer loyalty
- Writing for the web
- Blogging for business
- How to build a digital strategy
You can view some of my presentations on Slideshare.
Contact me on 0404 600 889 or email email@example.com for more information or to book.
Organisations I have worked with include:
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- Translational Research Institute
- Queensland State Archives
- Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety – Queensland (CARRS-Q)
- University of Newcastle
- College of Law
- Queensland University of Technology
- Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation
- Food Connect
- Numerous Chambers of Commerce
- CPA Australia
- AXA Financial Advice Network
- Brisbane City Council
- The Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society
- National Speakers Association of Australia
- James Cook University
- Queensland Arts Council