Get free communication tools, tips & strategies
According to the World Economic Forum, most of the skills we need today are people skills: people management, coordinating with others, emotional intelligence, negotiation, cognitive flexibility.
As leaders, it’s more important than ever that we know how to communicate so we genuinely connect and engage with our people.
The number of ways we communicate today is overwhelming – meetings, social media, intranets, newsletters, video, podcasts. The list is endless.
Throughout my many years of working in this space, I’ve learned that most leaders face similar challenges, including:
- demonstrating the value of the products / services provided
- increasing engagement of staff, members, clients and Boards
- delivering personalised content to a segmented audience
- deciding on digital and social media strategies
- upskilling team members
- the impact of technology changes
- communicating the importance of digital and social media to your Board.
Subscribe (for free) to my newsletter and receive regular practical advice, case studies and information about the events I run.