Join Mel Kettle’s Online Group Mentoring Program!
Next program starts February 2018
People do business with people they know, like and trust. Effective and authentic communication allows associations to build trusted relationships by engaging with members and potential members. This means they are more likely to join, renew and tell their colleagues.
However, many associations are uncertain about using social media – what if someone says something bad? What if we make a mistake? Are our members even using social media?
Research shows 79% of Australians use social media, and 64% are more likely to trust brands if they interact positively with people on social media.
To help associations increase their social media skills, I have launched my online Group Mentoring Program.
Gain access to my expertise, experience, advice and contacts through this program, tailored specifically for associations.
The program is designed to help you improve your communication and social media skills so you can recruit, retain and engage with your members more effectively.
There will be six online mentoring sessions (one every two weeks) over three months, and some of the topics we will cover are:
- how to create a social media strategy that integrates with the rest of your communication and marketing activities
- how to create and leverage content that cuts through the clutter
- the importance of voice and tone, and how to find yours
- how to use social media to recruit, retain and engage your members
- time saving tools, tips and tricks
- why video is so important and how to create effective video with limited resources.
Prior to the first online mentoring session each participant will have a one on one session with me so we can identify your individual social media and communication challenges, so you get the most out of the program.
I have over 20 years experience working with associations and know the challenges they face. This online Group Mentoring Program is specifically designed for association professionals who want to:
- enhance their knowledge of marketing, communication and social media
- gain a greater understanding of social media
- gain a fresh perspective on effective and authentic communication
- improve how they are using social media
- prioritise and better manage their time
- communicate with purpose
- grow in confidence
- grow their personal network
- gain exposure to diverse perspectives, experiences and resources
- meet and learn from their peers.
The next group mentoring program will commence February 2018 and run for three months.
The basic program consists of six structured and interactive group sessions, held fortnightly online over Zoom meetings, and recorded for your future reference. You can choose to upgrade to include one on one mentoring sessions, which are also held over Zoom meetings.
Places are limited so book now.
Want more information? Download the online group mentoring program brochure.
If you have further questions please get in touch – email me mel[at]melkettle.com or call 0404 600 889.
Mel Kettle is a communication expert.
She knows that one of the biggest challenges facing business is how to clearly communicate with staff and customers.
People do business with people they know, like and trust. Mel works with organisations to help them drive trust and long-term value to their business through authentic and effective communication via their marketing and customer service channels.