Due out February 2018
We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it.
~ Eric Qualman
The world has changed how it communicates, with social media usage becoming increasingly essential. It seems that there is a bright new shiny social media channel or technology every second week, and it can be hard to keep up!
What we need to remember, is that at the heart, nothing should have changed. People still do business with people they know, like and trust. Service excellence and consistency of value are essential to business success.
Social media can help your association STAND OUT. Used wisely, it can help you increase awareness of your organisation, attract new members and increase member engagement, and create a thriving online community.
This book will give you the tools and techniques to:
- become a more strategic thinker
- create and share content that will help your members and encourage engagement
- build strong relationships with your members and stakeholders using social media
- gain an understanding of what to measure and how
- save time so you can more efficiently manage your social media accounts.
Due out February 2018.
Now taking pre-orders.
$29.95 per copy + postage (flat rate of $8.80 within Australia)
If you live internationally or would like to place a bulk order, please contact Mel directly.