I can be contacted on 0404 600 889 during business hours (I am based in Brisbane, Australia) or by email mel [at] melkettle.com.au.
If you wish to send me a parcel please send it to:
PO Box 773
Morningside QLD 4170
If it is perishable or your require a street address for delivery, please phone or email me first.
I do not accept financial compensation for sponsored features, reviews, giveaways/competitions, banner advertising and more on this site. However I do accept books, the occasional invitation and other relevant products/samples. Please be aware that:
- I always disclose any products or experiences that were provided for free or subsidised cost or that are sponsored in any way
- if I don’t like what you send I simply won’t discuss it on the blog (but I would be happy to provide direct feedback if that is something you want)
- I only agree to work with brands that fit my personal philosophies and whose products I genuinely love and use.
I may also choose to promote your product via my instagram, twitter and/or facebook accounts.
Sometimes I link to affiliate links. This simply means sometimes I recommend a product or service and if you choose to purchase that product or service via my recommendation, I will get a small referral commission. Of course, this is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support when you purchase in this way.
Please contact me if you require additional information.
T&Cs for events
- Substitutions and Cancellations – Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their same organisation to attend the event in their place at anytime at no extra charge.
- Payments – All bookings must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional and can be cancelled.
- Speakers Views – Views expressed by the event speakers are their own. We cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any material provided to delegates by our guest speakers.
- Photography & Filming – For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during our events. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to email@example.com prior to the event. By registering for this event you authorise us to take photos at the event. You further agree that we are the owner of the copyright and photographs and that they may be used for any purpose we consider appropriate, including publicity, education or other activities and may earn income for our own benefit.
- Cancellations – Cancellations must be in writing and incur an AUD $55 administration fee. Cancellations within 21 days of the event incur a 50% fee. Refunds are not available within 7 days of the event.
- Data Protection – By registering for this event, you consent to having your name and organisation distributed to event attendees. Your details may be accessed by our staff and our database software company to enable the provision of this service. They may also be provided to event sponsors. If you wish to opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the event.
- Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event – We reserve the right to make alterations to our event programs, venues and timings. In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled, a full refund of the registration fee will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force.