Michelle Cox and I met in May 2019 at the space series event and immediately bonded.
Previously a global CEO, COO and currently a non-executive director, Michelle has owned, founded and headed up many companies in her twenty-five years in the corporate world. An elite athlete in her youth, she’s won awards in sport as well as business and personally overcome cervical cancer.
Michelle is the founder and author of the Wabi Sabi Series which includes a number of books that focus on topics we don’t often talk about.
Wabi Sabi is a traditional Japanese philosophy that focuses on finding beauty within imperfections in our lives and gracefully accepting the natural cycle of growth and decay. The first three books in the series are available now at wabisabiseries.com or your favourite online stores:
- Doctors are not gods
- It’s okay not to have kids
- Death doesn’t have to be morbid
You can connect with Michelle on LinkedIn.
Michelle’s website is wabisabiseries.com.
What Michelle Cox and I talked about
- Space Conference, Byron Bay
- taking a creative break
- it’s okay for us not to have children
- being harshly judged for not having children
- living a life that is absolutely right for you
- support vs judgement
- becoming a writer
- challenges in life
- being an eternal optimist
- Regression Therapy
- Many Lives Many Masters
- Brené Brown books
- Gut by Julia Elders
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Iwasaki
- Future Fit by Andrea Clarke
- Michelle Obama – Becoming
- Melinda Gates – A Moment of Lift
- Super Soul Sunday– Oprah Winfrey
- Rich Roll interview with Dr Zach Bush
If you REALLY loved it, please leave me a rating and review on iTunes.