Kim Stockham and I first met about 14 years ago through our local chamber of commerce. We bonded over the challenges of working from home and staying sane! We also bonded over our shared love of travel.
Today Kim is based in Singapore, heading up Corporate Communications for the Expedia Group in the Asia Pacific.
Her role is dedicated to communications which help elevate the Expedia Group brand and team in APAC, and which recognises the value of travel to the world. She works across global and local corporate communications projects, as well as supporting Corporate Development (M&A) and Public Policy/Government Relations teams.
In 2019 Kim was recognised as in the global ‘Top Women in PR 2019 Awards’, acknowledging and celebrating her global leadership in communications.
You can connect with Kim on LinkedIn.
What Kim Stockham and I talked about
- being a Super-Connector
- having a strong love of meeting people, friends and travelling
- the kindest thing you can do is share your friends
- Janine Garner – It’s Who You Know
- Karen Morley – Lead Like a Coach
- Staying connected with a remote team
- How corporate communications has changed
- saying now eloquently
- kindness and compassion in business – don’t run over anyone in your race
- Living overseas
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- Financial Times
- Wall Street Journal
If you REALLY loved it, please leave me a rating and review on iTunes.