Cameron Schwab is mostly known for being a former CEO of the Richmond, Melbourne and Fremantle AFL Clubs, and for being the youngest CEO in the history of AFL when he was appointed CEO of the Richmond Football Club at age 24.
Today Cam is a leadership coach and strategist, working with CEOs and emerging leaders to achieve high levels of trust – personally, culturally, strategically and organisationally – as the basis of high performance.
He is also an incredibly talented artist and illustrator, having studied Fine Art at the Victorian College of the Arts (VCA).
What Cam Schwab and I talked about
- connecting with teams
- 3 questions Cam asked himself as a leader and CEO
- Having a sense of belonging and sense of connection
- mental health at work
- being the kid in the class who could draw a bit
- Art – interpretation and ambiguity
- connecting through art and writing
- Old Man and the Sea – Ernest Hemingway
- Legacy – James Kerr
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- Cal Newport – Deep Work
If you REALLY loved it, please leave me a rating and review on iTunes.