Penny Locaso and I met at the fabulous s p a c e event we attended earlier this year.
Penny is the world’s first Happiness Hacker, on a mission to teach 10 million humans, by 2025, how to future-proof happiness. She advocates fear(less)ness and she definitely practices what she teaches!! In 2018 she went viral on LinkedIn (50,000+ views) and created a global movement after delivering a keynote in her bathing suit, to demonstrate the power of getting comfortable with discomfort.
You can find Penny at BKindred.
You can listen to this episode via the link above, on iTunes or Spotify or via the podcast app on your smartphone.
What Penny Locaso and I talked about
- Hacking happiness and what that means
- What makes her happy
- Reading, books and creating habits
- Finding joy
- Accepting compliments and why some people find it so hard!
- Being the boss of our minds
- how technology is changing our world
- Podcast – How the iPhone is rewriting the teenage brain
- Facebook is funding brain experiments
- Deleting Facebook
- Presenting in her swim suit
- Cal Newport books – Deep Work and Digital Minimalism
If you enjoyed this podcast, I would love you to subscribe on iTunes or Spotify or via the podcast app on your smartphone.
If you REALLY loved it, please leave me a rating and review on iTunes.
You might also like to: