I’ve been a little quite on the old blogging front of late, as I have been working on a new project – a podcast!
I say “us” because I’m certainly not doing this alone! My partner-in-podcasting is my fabulous friend Annette Jones, who blogs at World Travel Tribe. We share the story of how our podcast came to be in episode 00.
I can safely say that I completely underestimated how much work is involved in a podcast. It’s so much more than just recording and uploading!
The Activity Pod is about accountability, focus and getting stuff done. In most episodes Annette and I interview a guest who shares the tips, tools and tricks they have to help them get stuff done. Some of our guests have done some very impressive stuff!
Our first few guests include:
- Julie Goodwin (listen now) – winner of Season One of Masterchef Australia, author of five cookbooks, owner of Gosford cooking school Julie’s Place
- Caz Makepeace (listen now) – world traveller, co-owner of ytravelbog.com, and with a Pinterest account with over 4 MILLION followers!!!!
- Spencer Howson – #1 breakfast radio announcer in Brisbane – 41 times since 2006!
- Alexx Stuart – passionate about helping people remove toxins, speaker, blogger, educator
- Lillian Reekie – parenting strategist, author of six books, speaker
- Darren Rowse – professional blogger (Problogger), podcaster, speaker
- Valerie Khoo – CEO of the Australian Writers’ Centre, blogger, speaker, podcaster
Annette and I also interview each other so you can learn a little more about us.
If you like the sound of any of these, please subscribe (so you don’t miss any episodes), have a listen and tell your friends!