Do you listen to podcasts? Until last week I was a podcast virgin. Now I’m trying to decide which to listen to next!
Obviously all these ones will get a go at some stage!
In my efforts to learn more, I asked a heap of people via facebook and twitter which are their top podcasts to listen to – thanks very much if you responded.
The top ten podcasts – according to my very scientific methods of asking who liked what – are:
- Pat Flynn Smart Passive Income (business)
- Conversations with Richard Fidler (current affairs)
- Serial (non-fiction drama)
- The Tim Ferris Show (business, general interest)
- This American Life (weekly public radio show)
- Loren Bartley and Fiona Redding Business Addicts (business)
- Social Media Marketing (business)
- Tim Reid Small Business, Big Marketing (business)
- Valerie Khoo and Allison Tait So you want to be a writer (writing)
- Annabel Crabb and Leigh Sales Chat 10 Cooks 3 (stuff! Including show tunes…)
Others rating a good mention include John Lee Dumas with Entrepreneur on Fire, Freakonomics, Lewis Howes’ School of Greatness, TED talks, and Ask Gary Vee.
What do you think? Do you listen to podcasts? Have I left your favourite off the list? How long do you like a podcast to be?